Recycled Chemical- Mechanical Pulp Corrugated Kraft Paper
- Lightweight and economical
- Tear resistance
- Highly flexible and can be shaped around products to cushion and protect them from damage
- Corrugated flutes on one side provide shock & impact absorbing cushioning
- Easier to wrap and good crush resistance
- Uniform thickness great for industrial padding and packing
- 100% recycled, eco-friendly & biodegradable
- Low thermal conductivity and superior heat insulation
- Corrugated wrap resist compressions to protects fragile products
General Manufacturing & Industry
Used in lining containers and trucks, interleaving products, lining rail cars, protecting products from dust, nails and splinters, covering the bottom of pallets, protect picture frames, wrapping cabinets, wrapping extruded aluminium, perfume boxes, picture frames and matting boards. It helps minimises product damage in transit. It is highly flexible and can be shaped around products to cushion and protect them from damage. It can be used for protecting small, large or irregular shaped products.
While we believe them to be reliable, the statements and information herein are only for general guidance and are not warrants or guarantees for accuracy and completeness. The user must, by test or otherwise, determine suitability for this purpose.